International Platform for the Global PV Solar Sector
The EU PVSEC is the largest international Conference for Photovoltaic research, technologies and applications, and at the same time a top international PV Industry Exhibitions. It gathers the global PV community to conduct business, to network and to present and discuss the latest developments and innovations in Photovoltaics. It is the world renowned science-to-science, business-to-business and science-to-industry platform with a full and only focus on the global PV Solar sector.
The programme includes 1.370 top-class presentations. CTR will present six publications:
- "Measuring the degree of crosslinking of EVA: Results of a European Round Robin test on Soxhlet extraction"
- "Stress measurements in interconnected solar cells with Raman spectroscopy"
- "Biomimetic optimization of the grid design on silicon solar cells"
- "In-line quality control device for the degree of crosslinking of the embedding material ethylene vinyl acetate in PV modules"
- "Acetic acid transmission rates of PV backsheets"
- "PV@Facade: Facade-Elements with PV-active Layers"